Friday, March 11, 2011

Going Crazy...and Bell Peppers?

For the past week, I have just been all over the place with too many plans and ideas and dreams, etc. From garden planning to a possible mission trip to "green" cleaning to housing renovations to bridal showers to summer activities to menus to gifts to family vacations and on and on. Like I said, my brain has way too much going on that I just can hardly wrap my head around all of it!


I feel like I went from no plans to abundant plans. I realized that the uncertainty of my job position was really holding me back and once it was re-approved last week, all of these ideas and options flooded into my mind.


In other news, I made roasted and stuffed bell peppers on Monday and they were delicious! I will definitely be making these again!

And if you happen to be on the receiving end of my continuous rants, I apologize in advance!

No comments: