Thursday, September 8, 2011

18 Weeks

Here I am at 18 weeks trying on my maternity pants. I have quite a way to go before I fill them out. J and I had a good good laugh when I tried them on. We won't be laughing in 3 months when it is all I can fit into!!!


Less than 3 weeks until we know if our little one is a little guy or gal. J just can't wait to know. I am getting excited to know but I always envisioned waiting until the delivery to find out. I guess it is one more thing to celebrate along the way!

This week...
How far along? 18 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: -5 lbs still 

Maternity clothes? Bought a few things, but still not wearing any yet
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleeping great still, except for my frequent trips to the bathroom (however they are down to 2 per night versus the 3-4 I was used to)
Best moment this week: I'm starting to feel the baby move more consistently, which is fabulous!!! I love it!
Movement: Feeling it a little more each day, especially in the evening when I'm laying down but not asleep yet!
Food cravings: Cereal and gatorade.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Brushing my teeth and taking my prenatal.. still!
Have you started to show yet: Not really, but things are much tighter!
Gender prediction: Boy
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! But stressed a littler this week!
Looking forward to: More consistent baby movements! And, N&E's wedding weekend!

No comments: