Tuesday, November 22, 2011

We Whisk You a Berry KISSMas! -- DIY Idea

Need an easy DIY for some people in your life?

I love to give, I get it from my Momma, but I like to find unique ideas that I can put together inexpensively and that the recipient will actually enjoy and use. Sometimes giving cookies and fudge gets tired (even though I will be giving some of that, too), so I like to find other ideas.

Anyway, I found this great idea on Pinterest from Peppermint Plum. I thought it would be a great idea for some cute, easy and inexpensive gifts for some friends of mine. Full instructions are available here as well as the free printable!


Gather up all of your supplies and ask your spouse to help you balance the cellophance while you fill the whisks. Tie it up and voila!


Super cute, super easy and now they have something in their cabinets that they can just throw in the oven when time is short this holiday season!

No comments: