Thursday, January 19, 2012

37 Weeks -- FULL TERM!

I am so excited to be full term. This little fella can just come on out whenever his little heart desires. I am so ready to meet him! People keep commenting on how my profile keeps growing so rapidly! He's nearly 7lbs so he and I are both running out of space. :)


Our biggest to do is organizing the hospital bag and getting it in the car... that is on the agenda for tonight. I realize that we're already a few weeks late on having this done. It is all piled in our bedroom and half of it is in a suitcase, it just currently has no order. 

The nursery is basically all set to go. We got the new pictures up on the wall and we're waiting on the baby bucket from Indiana (see below) to put the changing table items in and then we should be all set!


How far along? 37 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 21 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes, of course, even some of those are starting to creep up my belly.
Sleep: Exhausted again. Last night I took a nap for an hour after work and still managed to burst into hysterics when J made me get up for our church obligation. Lovely. Not a proud moment.
Best moment this week: Having our 5th and final baby shower this weekend and spending the day with some much loved family members!
Miss Anything? Iced tea! Someone better bring me a sweet tea once he comes out... breastfeeding or not! 
Movement: Absolutely... although it's to the point where J can't tell if I'm having a contraction or he's kicking the crap out of me.. apparently I make the same sound with both.
Food cravings: Chicken -- don't ask!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Have you started to show yet: Yes.
Gender: Boy!
Labor Signs: Nope.
Belly Button in or out? Flat!
Wedding rings on or off? Nope, although I did manage to wear my wedding band on Saturday.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, excited, giddy! Ready to meet my newest little man! I talk to the dogs about their little brother all the time!
Looking forward to: His arrival! I'm so anxious on when and how it will happen. I just can't wait to hold him.

No comments: