Monday, April 9, 2012

Finding Balance

I think our family is finally shifting back to equilibrium. What, that only took us 9-ish weeks. I think everything has taken longer, gone differently at planned since the induction began but I wouldn't change a thing. Owen and I are healthy, alive and strong. I'm losing weight and he's putting it on.

Jared and I are trusting God and working together as we navigate this unknown territory without so much as a compass. We're getting there one day at a time.


The other day, I let Owen and J have some daddy/son time and I took B on a walk, just me and B at dusk. We needed it to reconnect. He'd been really trying my patience prior to that. It was just what we needed. We've been doing it almost daily ever since.

I really think that all of us are finally finding our way back together. It just took us awhile.

No comments: