Monday, June 28, 2010

Favorite Bloggers

Since I've been in the blog-o-sphere, I've found a few bloggers that I really love. I thought I'd share them with you in order for you to experience their own "lemonade." If you have a second, head on over and check them out!

A Romantic Hippy -- This is run by a good friend of my husband's who happened to graduate from my alma mater, Butler University.

Under the Sycamore -- Ashley Ann is an incredible photographer and mother. I'm inspired by her daily.

Better After -- Some incredible transformations.

Design*Sponge -- The next generation's Martha Stewart.

Kara's Creative Party -- Amazing ideals for all types of events!! I'm planning when I can throw this event! I'm not sure when I'll throw it, but it's coming... and I'm already prepping for it! LOVE it!

Be inspired!

No comments: