Monday, February 20, 2012

Small Projects

Right now, small projects are all I can manage around this house. We have plates up in the dining room for decor. I like them but from afar you can't see the pattern because the colors are so close together.


See what I mean? Not enough color variation.


When I was at Target the other day, I saw these colorful, patterned plates that would look fabulous for an update in the dining room.  I'm leaning toward getting the turquoise ones... I like the square shape and the color that will tie into the colors of the globes in the room. I may opt for two and two but I'm not sure.


Thank goodness for quick and easy returns. Which ones do you like? I'm hoping to work on this sometime this week.

And just because he is the cutest thing ever...

No comments: