Friday, February 7, 2014

Rumble, Smash, Crash - Here's a look at our birthday bash!

Daredevil is 2. Officially. I'm a mom of a 2 year old. I promise you, I blinked and now he's 2. I'm so glad I spent days letting him sleep on my chest while the world went on without us. That I went to the park and laid in the grass with him instead of folding laundry. That I snuggled him and napped with  him and colored with him.... Ahh, I'm so glad that I chose him over menial things that will always be there, because friends, it goes so fast.

I have really loved every age/stage but 2 is super fun, too. There for a few weeks whenever you uttered the dreaded N O word, he would either laugh or throw his head back and cry. Fun alternatives, I tell you. I tried using other phrases, giving options, but sometimes I needed to use that N O word. Oh boy, he's a riot.

Anyway, I digress. Here's the scoop on his party!

It was a car/truck theme and it was a lot of fun!



















He was a bit scared of the singing.







Fun was had by all, well except my friend's husband who was a tad overwhelmed!

No comments: