Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The Christmas Card Photo

Well, it's Round 2 for the Brown Family Christmas photo. Last year we got lucky. We had two great pictures (one in front of each tree, in different outfits) with all 5 faces facing the camera. Tonight is the night we attempt the magic of 2008. All I want are 5 faces facing the camera... anything else will be accepted!!! I'd like to be able to work on the cards on the way to Indiana this weekend, which is why I am in such a hurry to get our beautiful family photo taken today!

Oh, funny story from the drive home last weekend... we ran over a freshly hit/killed skunk and skunk juice (or something worse) got stuck on the bottom of my car so we had to spend some extra time at the car wash on Sunday... at least its gone now. We couldn't park it in the garage when we got it home.

On a brighter note, I got my favorite Italian dish at my favorite Italian restaurant in Verona. It was great!!! Dinner and then leftovers for lunch.

Today's quiet in the office... the student's are out and my supervisor has been in meetings all day. I need to kick it into high gear. Tonight is picture taking, wrapping and packing night!!!

No comments: