Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Must-haves for New Moms -- Month 1

I've decided to share some of my favorite items for each month as well. These items are in addition to the basics (diapers, wipes, stroller and carseat).

Medela Breast Pump (and extra parts so you aren't doing the dishes around the clock)

Soothies and Nipple butter or Lanolin (your tatas will thank me)

Moby Wrap (in case you want to use your hands to get anything done -- I preferred this when he was tiny)


Boon Drying Rack (for all those pumper parts...)

White Noise App (BEST $1.99 EVER. EVER. Trust me)

iPod for the white noise app

Vit E oil (for those c-section moms out there)

Aden + Anais Swaddle Blankets


Puj Tub (AWESOME tub, he loved it from the start)

Boogie wipes (they smell good and get the job done)

Narsutten Pacifiers (the only ones our dude would take)


and last, but not least...

Boppy (you'll use it for everything)


No comments: