Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Back to reality

We're back to reality here in Madison. We had a great time on vacation but it is nice to be getting back to a routine. Not to mention I planned a crazy busy week to come back to. Oh well, we're jumping in and hoping we land standing.... so far so good. The house still needs cleaned, but it's pretty tidy.

Monday was Daredevil's 18 month check-up. All is well! He's basically 100% for height, 98% for weight and 92% for head circumference. He's just a big boy all around! I can't believe he's already 3'1".

Monday was also the day for grocery shopping, unpacking, laundry, mail sorting, etc.


Today, the car's in the shop, Oliver and Ben are getting groomed, Oliver also has to see the vet, I weeded, watered and harvested the garden, ran to the post office... and on and on. I'm currently watering the lawn and I have laundry going. Daredevil is busy playing with his trucks. This evening we have our travel doc appointment - with more shots for all of us.


Tomorrow is my board meeting, membership meeting and craft night in. Whew. Bring on Thursday!

No comments: