Friday, August 30, 2013

The Time-Out Chair

I've been looking for some no nonsense chair for a time-out chair. About a month ago, I found these beauties in someone's gardbage. I circled back and snagged them for our time-out chairs. One man's trash is another's treasure.

Plain, small, collapsible, easy to move (downstairs, out back, etc) and kind of cute, too. And, free. What?? Perfect for us.


I know, I know. Surely Daredevil doesn't ever need a time-out chair. I'll admit, it is fairly rare but he does occasionally need it.

However, since Gammy and Grandpa arrived I think he's forgotten what the time-out chair is actually for.



Oh boy! This kid is something else.

Here are some of the things we've been working on this week....

Sweets


Cuteness


Independence


Crispidity


Brights


More to come. Have a great weekend!

No comments: