There's a little survey going around FB that encourages you to ask your kiddo the following questions and record what they say, completely unprompted.
I also post the following pictures because my guy asked another kiddo if he could have a turn at the white horse when he was done. He worked it like a pro and then jumped for joy and maybe pride when he was done. I was bursting on the inside!
So for your enjoyment... here goes. Straight from the Daredevil's mouth.
1. What is something mom always says to you? Go take a bath.
2. What makes mom happy? Drinking. (Iced tea, I hope.)
3. What makes mom sad? Frogs.
4. How does your mom make you laugh? She screams. (We have this game where we kind of do this quick yell and he thinks it is the funniest ever.)
5. What was your mom like as a child? I don't know.
6. How old is your mom? 26 (Nope, 31, but he's sweet:))
7. How tall is your mom? Tall.
8. What is her favorite thing to do? Talking to someone.
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? Go around and around. (Like, driving all over town.)
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Finding Dinosaurs.
11. What is your mom really good at? Texting.
16. If your mom were a character, who would she be? Thomas or Gordon (from Thomas and Friends)
17. What do you and your mom do together? Go to shopping.
20. How do you know your mom loves you? Because I know.
21. What does your mom like most about your dad? That he's yucky (maybe because I like to smell Mr Tech Guy's nose?)
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? To the basketball place (ie Dick's Sporting Goods) and Thomas Land. (Oh boy!)