Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Epic Proportions

Hey all. I'm happy to report that Jared made it safely to Madison on Sunday evening. He did manage to forget his Passport and SS card the first time he attempted to leave so he returned, got the items and headed out again.

I haven't been able to talk to him long since he's been up there but he seems to really like it. He said he's met some nice people but for the most part he's just been sitting in meetings. Welcome to orientation!

Meanwhile, back at home, I've been trying my best to start packing up the few precious items that I don't want the movers to pack ... think my wedding bouquet, jewelry, medicine ... etc. It isn't a ton, but boy, getting ready to do it is hard. Since Jared left the boys have been acting a little crazy and take up nearly all my time. When I'm not cleaning or dealing with them, I try to pack but I've only gotten one cabinet packed up. I guess it'll get done one box at a time!

Anyway, I don't really have much more to report. It should get more exciting once we get moving.

No comments: