Saturday, August 23, 2008

Our First Storm

We had our first storm last night. Luckily, the boys slept through most of it except they wanted me to let them out around 3:30 a.m. That wasn't fun but at least they slept through the worst of it. This morning the guys were wet and a little muddy, but that's OK. They don't have the muddy area here like they had at our old house. It's one of those mornings where I woke up tired.

Today I'm going to the Farmer's Market, a little shopping around town and spending a little time working on my interview materials. I need to create a timeline, invitations, confirmation letters, menu lists, sample packet and an itenerary for the day.

Tomorrow is Jared's mom's birthday and we're meeting somewhere in WI/IL border area for lunch tomorrow. It'll be nice to see everyone.

Last night we spent a lot of time reorganizing the garage - we can now fit in 2 cars again! I can't wait for trash and recycle day to come. Then it should really clear out. We also loaded up the shed and met more neighbors. Overall, it was a productive night but I still didn't get enough one-on-one time with Jared. Hopefully today maybe.

Shout out to Christy who's shower I'm missing today (you're card/gift is in the mail) and to Pam who's having her first housewarming party today! I am so sorry to miss these special events in your lives. I can't wait to see pictures and hear how successful they were.

Alright, Oliver and Phinneas keep shutting my laptop because they want me to play with them so I'm going to get going.

No comments: