Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Buckeyes hit the Bullseye!

So, in the holiday baking at our house, I also wanted to bake buckeyes! I found this simple recipe online and thought I'd give it a go.


My husband doesn't like to follow the rules so we may have some less than perfect buckeyes, but they were still delicious. I just wanted the taste to take me back to The Ohio State University. J didn't measure the powdered sugar and put too much in which made the peanut butter insides a little dry, but they were still good. What I'm trying to tell you is follow the recipe! :)
 
Here are the peanut butter balls for the inside!


Here's the melting station on the stove! Stir, stir, stir!



Here are the first few buckeyes!!


We ended up with so many J took some to work and we still have a container full for our party this evening. Score!

No comments: