Sunday, December 26, 2010

You got an IPad??

I was blessed enough to unwrap an IPad this Christmas. I told you it was a techie Christmas full of Apple TVs, IPods, IPads, Nooks, TVs, XBox360s, etc. We were all very good this year, it seems.

Anyway, I unwrapped an IPad this year and my mom added that she had a very special gift for my 11 year old nephew, too. After all he had opened, I was thinking, really, you got him an IPad, too?

She whips this out....


We all started cracking up, as I hope you are doing out there, too. Apparently he saw them on Oprah with my mom and when she told him that she got me one he was so bummed that he made himself an IPad. He had forgotten about it so my mom knew she had to give him the "IPad" at Christmas so he would have one, too. So funny! I love that kid.

No comments: