Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

J and I spent most of Valentine's Day traveling home from Phoenix and since we aren't big Valentine's Day people, we celebrated with our traditional heart shaped pizza for the fourth year running. My BIL even gave us Valentine's gifts that included local chocolates and a fountain pop! The pups did get J and Twin some goodies though!

But, in all honestly, we just celebrate in little ways all year...no need to put so much pressure on one day or one gift. Although I do secretly hope that some boyfriend somewhere sang Marry Me with an acoustic guitar as he proposed to his love on a beach at twilight somewhere. Ah, love!  Anyway, my friend and fellow blogger, Abby, shares my feelings on Valentine's Day and put it so eloquently on her blog that I had to share.


I hope you enjoyed your day however you chose to spend it! And I hope that you are thankful for all of those that love you in your life.. not just the ones that happen to love you romantically. Check this out -- CUTE!

No comments: