Monday, January 13, 2014

It's been a long time...

Wow, 3 long weeks. I can't believe it's been that long since I've blogged. I kept having every intention of blogging. I even went over what I'd type and then the time just slipped away from me and it never got done. I'll do my best to make it up to you.

Right this minute Oliver and Phin are hiding from Daredevil, Daredevil is riding around in his new super cool mini cooper s and Ben is chewing up a ball. OK, now Daredevil is riding Ben. Ben isn't a fan but it is hilarious to watch. Ben gets this wary eye and tilts his head back like "what are you trying to do back there?" It's hilarious.


And, me, I'm blogging... or attempting to blog. After such a long hiatus, I wonder, do I jump in where I am? Do I review what we missed?

Hmm.... we've missed Christmas at home, Christmas with the family, New Year's, our 7th wedding anniversary...






















Now that you're kind of caught up, I'll (hopefully) be back at it tomorrow.

No comments: