Wednesday, September 3, 2008

And then there was TV!

So, we finally got TV hooked up at 6:00 p.m. on Monday. I watched a full hour of Sabrina yesterday and I TiVoed another full hour of it! I had missed it! The only problem is I'm on Central time so everything starts at 7:00 p.m. not 8:00 p.m. so I've missed the beginning of several shows so far. I wonder how long it will take for me to remember that!

I've also started planning my mom's birthday party on October 3rd! I have the venue booked and invitations out. I even bought a dress already but I'm keeping the tags and reciept in case I decide to take it back - or if I find a better one! I need to focus on the CAKE and on the decorations. The rest of the food will be easy because we're only providing snack-y foods. The colors are black, gold and ivory and I think I'm going to have ivory linens and ivory cala lillies. I can't decide on all the rest yet... we'll see!

Ok, more details to come. Oliver and Phinneas need attention and they keep putting their paws on the keyboard and messing me up!!! - they're on either side of me on the couch right now. :)

No comments: