Here is a short list of some of the things I've come to love about where I live...
1. Country roads - long, winding and hilly roads - less than 5 minutes from home
2. Seeing Jared every day at lunchtime
3. Fried cheese curds
4. Waltham Park - maybe two minutes walking from our house
5. Fresh flowers weekly at the Farmer's Market
6. The Farmer's Market in general
7. The hills...everywhere...even in my neighborhood
8. My backyard - it feels like your in the woods when you're really in my backyard
9. My screened in back porch with rocking chairs
10. Sweater weather, already!!! I've worn sweaters every day for the past week!