Tuesday, September 16, 2008

As promised...

Here is my red hair. Hopefully it'll give you some idea of how it looks!

Sorry for my lack of writing recently but I've been busy reading the Twilight Saga. I honestly feel sad now that I'm done with the books... like an old friend is gone or something. Oh well, Stephenie Meyer will be on Ellen tomorrow and I'm just looking forward to the Official Guide! Why did it take me so long to read those books!?!??! I just love them!!! Wow. Jared keeps saying that Edward is my boyfriend. :) Oh, so funny!

Anyway, now that they're read I'm back to the land of the living. I went to a career fair today. I made some contacts but nothing quite fit - at least not yet. I have another interview tomorrow at UW-Madison as a Conference Assistant. I'll let you know how it goes.

Fingers crossed!

No comments: