Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Today

Hi all,

Today has been a good day. I had another interview that went well, but we'll see. They gave me tests to complete as well as the interview itself. I like interviews like that. I don't know when I'll know something but we'll see. I really liked those that I'd be working with.

Jared has been working the huge conference this week so I haven't seen him a lot during the past two weeks. It makes me a little more lonely but it also makes me more excited to see him. Today I explored downtown a little more after my interview. It's been so cold here for over two weeks that I couldn't wait to take advantage of this gorgeous 75 degree weather. Although, I had to go to the doctor for my cold this afternoon and I rushed home to see Stephenie Meyer on Ellen. I really wanted it to last longer but what can you do? Call Ellen and have her spend more time with particular guests!?!?! HA!

Not a lot more to report today. We watched Speed Racer last night for our pizza and movie night. It was fun just to hang out with Jared and the pups.

I hope all is well in Indiana. I am hoping to go to a pumpkin patch this weekend... who knows? Jared may have to work.

No comments: