Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Oh, what a night!

Last night was quite a night. Phinnie woke us with all night long with whimpers and I continually took him out where he had continual diarrhea. It was awful. I felt so bad for the little guy. One time he couldn't make it all the way outside and he had an accident on one of our tree skirts... we just threw it away and I'll get another sometime soon. Then he came in another time but he forgot to potty and he dribbled on the bed so I took the boys out (this is like 2 a.m. mind you) and Jared and I changed the sheets. Needless to say, we didn't sleep much and I'm still worried about him! I just hope he feels better today but he still had diarrhea this morning so I don't really know. One thing I do know is that I'm exhausted and I can't wait to take a nap!!!! I'm actually ready for snow... I'm getting sick of the rain and the muddy paws the rain causes.

No comments: