Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Wrapping Central

So, I get in the holiday spirit early and last night ABC Family started their Countdown to the 25 Days of Christmas with 2 Christmas movies I'd never seen. So, Jared and I watched 4 hours of Christmas movies and wrapped almost all of the Christmas gifts we've acquired so far. It was an ugly mess for awhile but now all of the presents are beautifully wrapped with ribbons and bows and stacked with the respective family (all wrapped in a particular color wrapping paper for easy identification). I am too anal, I know, but with all of the traveling this year, we needed an easily identifiable solution. It feels so great to have so many gifts bought, wrapped and under the tree. Once I get through this weekend, I should be a whole lot closer to being finished as well!

Fa la la la la - la la la la!

No comments: