Thursday, August 11, 2011

My Favorite Toy!

Introducing my favorite toy.. my DSLR camera..

My husband surprised me with this gem a few months ago and I LOVE it...even if I'm not a pro at using it... especially on manual settings. Until now, things will start to change!


Thanks to my amazing husband, I am a lucky participant of the August SnapShop hosted by Ashley Ann (from Under the Sycamore)! "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!" It is her first ever online SnapShop and I am loving it so far! I'm learning a lot of photography techniques and important manual settings. I hope my photographing skills improve, improve, improve!

If you're interested in learning how to work a DSLR, I highly suggest her online course. It feels like she is teaching you her secrets right in your own living room. Trust me, you won't be sorry!

No comments: