Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Catch up!

Now that you know our news, maybe that explains a little of our crazy summer! I found out just two weeks before my trip left for Africa and, unfortunately, my doctor's wouldn't let me go. It was a very emotional and stressful couple of weeks. That and telling my team and our close friends and family when we were only 9 weeks pregnant. Pretty stressful.

But God is good and here we now sit nearly 17 weeks pregnant. We've had two ultrasounds and heard the babies heart beat a handful of times. I still can't believe it. And, now that I'm feeling better, it's even harder to imagine. I can't believe in less than 5 months our new little person will be here! My first baby shower is coming up in a few months already! WOW!

But don't expect this blog to completely morph into a mommy blog, but I will be sharing what's going on in our lives and what projects I'm working on for our little one. Yes, there is only one! :)

No comments: