Thursday, September 1, 2011

17 Weeks -- Baby Brown is the Size of an Onion

How far along? 17 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: -5 lbs
Maternity clothes? Bought a few things, but not wearing any yet
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleeping great...I love sleeping!
Best moment this week: Jared's stories this week... they just keep getting better!
Have you told family and friends: Yes! It is Facebook official now, too.
Miss Anything? On occasion, I wish I could ingest some caffeine, but not a big "miss" for me.
Movement: Not yet... I felt some "flutters" at week 15, but nothing that I can confirm!
Food cravings: Fruit, Spaghetti O's and Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

Anything making you queasy or sick: The smell of meat (go figure) and anything that has a really strong scent.
Have you started to show yet: I'm getting bigger, but you really can't tell yet
Gender prediction: Boy (says Jared)... I don't really have a prediction.
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Feeling the baby move! The doctor says it is a mover and shaker!

Funniest moment this week: The dogs fighting to sleep on my boppy pregnancy pillow. They love it as much as me! Here is Phin with it! 


No comments: