Thursday, September 29, 2011

21 Weeks -- My Beautiful Boy!

I am in the middle of the second trimester and things seem to be going really well. Our precious baby boy is moving about a lot and I love feeling him inside of me. I don't know how I'll ever share him with anyone. He is one incredible little guy and loved by so many already. 



How far along? 21 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: -1 lbs -- not bad considering the baby alone weighs over 1 lb!!
Maternity clothes? More and more each week, I'm afraid. I even got a few more shirts and pants from the Target Maternity section yesterday. I guess I'm going to need them soon!
Sleep: Sleeping great, minus the potty breaks and the bizarre dreams that keep on keepin' on.
Best moment this week: Finding out that Baby Brown is a Boy and seeing his little face. Amazing! And, having my best friend and parents here with us to share the excitement.
Miss Anything? Not really anything major... fresh mozzarella a little bit this week.And, I snuck a sip of Heather's regular coke the other day and it was so good... bad idea! (But J later surprised me with.... )

Movement: More and more and more each day! And not just flutters anymore! It's fun to see what foods get him moving and what sounds trigger his response. Just last night, Benton woke him up!
Food cravings: Egg and cheese muffins, I guess. And, well, maybe eggs in general. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Bacon, prenatals and brushing my teeth! Still. What fun!
Have you started to show yet: I guess I finally have to admit that in some outfits, I am starting to look pregnant! 
Gender prediction: Boy... we were right!
Labor Signs: No 
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Having J feel the baby kick from the outside! I so so so want him to feel this! I wish I could share with him what it is like. 

No comments: