Thursday, September 22, 2011

20 Weeks -- HALFWAY THERE!

I'm told that the baby is longer than a banana and weighs about a pound now. CRAZY! I am feeling Baby Brown a lot these days... especially after I've eaten and when I lay down at night or naptime... at least I think what I'm feeling is Baby Brown. A few times I've felt a jab or a flop like the baby is kicking, stretching, rolling over or something in there! But those are rare.. most of the time its still flutters in there.. like I've trapped a butterfly in my lower belly.

Here we go...
How far along? 20 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: -5 lbs -- find out next week the truth!!
Maternity clothes? I'm in this weird in-between stage when most of my non-stretchy normal clothes are too small but the maternity clothes I bought are still too big. Regardless, I'm rocking a maternity sweater today just because!
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleeping great, minus waking up to pee every night a couple of times. I love how J always asks if I'm ok... yes, honey, just have to pee for the 50 millionth time tonight. :)
Best moment this week: Napping with Phin and Oliver.
Miss Anything? I miss having sprouts on my Jimmy Johns. There I said it. It is my big request once this baby is born! 
Movement: Yep, feeling it after every meal (especially Chinese food) and before bed.
Food cravings: Egg and cheese muffins (homemade, from the grocery store, McDonald's) -- I love them. I guess this has been my real craving all along. I HAVE to have one every morning. And by HAVE to, I mean it is not an option. Once J realized how serious this was we found a healthier and less expensive option at the grocery store that I heat up every day. Sad news... I'm out so a trip to Target is in my immediate future. Well, that or the McD's drive thru!  
Anything making you queasy or sick: The smell of Bacon... well, just the smell of Bacon on pizza. Ugh! Nasty. Still getting sick with the prenatal and the teeth brushing... Phin is my support for these occasions. He always camps out beside me to help me get through.
Have you started to show yet: I still don't think so... but last night J started poking my belly and he said "WHOA" so maybe I am?
Gender prediction: Boy
Labor Signs: No 
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender of Baby Brown early next week!!! :)

No comments: