Thursday, September 15, 2011

19 Weeks -- The Nursery Begins

My M&D are in town for a few days so my Dad has been helping J with the wainscoting in the nursery. They are going to finish up the trim tonight, then they leave tomorrow so J will be painting it all this weekend. It is pre-primed so we just need to add the white top coat. My job is to collect baby things from the entire house and move it into the nursery. I have stuff stashed everywhere... garage, basement, closets, etc! It will feel like hide and seek.

 

As for me and Baby...
How far along? 19 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: -5 lbs
(although I'm eating so much and constantly starving that that may be less now)
Maternity clothes? I wore a maternity dress to N&E's rehearsal dinner, but that's it!
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleeping great still. I love sleeping!
Best moment this week: My mom trying to "hear" the baby move and finally just listening for the heartbeat. We found it and the monitor said it was a strong 145/minute. However baby kept moving so J and Dad couldn't hear it for very long.
Movement: Feeling it a little more each day, especially in the evening after dinner!
Food cravings: Cereal! This week it is fruit loops... weird!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Brushing my teeth and taking my prenatal.. still!
Have you started to show yet: J says yes, I say no. I guess the jury is still out.
Gender prediction: Boy
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!  Really happy and blessed this week!
Looking forward to: Seeing and hearing our baby and finding out what we're having in less than 2 weeks!!! 

No comments: