Monday, August 15, 2011

What Makes a Rainbow?

I love rainbows. When my dear grandmother passed away when I was 16 she said that she would sent me rainbows from Heaven. She has always done that and they are always when I need them. It's a subtle reminder that she is watching over me and she is proud of who I've become. She was such a special woman and we had a truly special and unique bond. I am lucky to have been her granddaughter.


This weekend, J and I drove to his parents' house to help with crafting and we had a lovely time. But on the way home, I was just pooped and kind of grumpy. And then we spotted the rainbow. It was a full arch rainbow where you could see both ends "touching" the ground. Believe it or not, I've only seen a handful of full rainbows in my life. I made J stop the car so I could attempt a full picture, but it was too large to capture its width, height and beauty. I guess that makes it all the more special.

J and I had a fabulous and fairly relaxing weekend. My parents and nephew are coming today and I am so ready to see them!

No comments: