Thursday, August 18, 2011

My Mid-Week Weekend

You thought I was going to forget to post today, didn't you!!? Be honest! Well, never fear! I am here!

My family has been in town and I was lucky enough to take Tuesday and Wednesday off with them to spend some much needed time with my sweet nephew. He starts the 6th grade next week! I can hardly believe my little buddy is 12 and nearly as tall as me. Seriously, where did the time go?


We've done a lot of stuff to make his mini-vacation a fun one. Imagine what you would want to do as a 12 year old boy.... eating out, go-karts, mini golf, batting cages, bowling, playing with the dogs, buying new sneakers, eating ice cream, etc! We did it all! He even got his back-to-school hair cut and he picked some fresh tomatoes out of my garden for his mom.


 


I really hope he had a great time, but I am exhausted. Coming to work felt like a little break! :) I keep asking everyone how their weekend was... but I was the only one who had a mid-week weekend. Silly me. I am so foggy!


No comments: