Friday, July 23, 2010

Etsy Find -- Janet Hill Studio

I am a huge Etsy fan. I can find you anything you could ever need on Etsy and half the time I could make it for you cheaper. However, I sometimes find things that I must own. In my own indecisiveness I can wait too long and the item will have been snapped up by some other more decisive person.

Enter Exhibit A: 


A print of "A Sunday Picnic" by Janet Hill. I saw it on Design*Sponge back in April, hesitated about a day and it was sold out... sold out for months as I would find out. It just came back in stock and I snapped my own up as soon as Paypal could get it processed. So now it is mine, and I LOVE it. It looks beautiful and lovely in my kitchen. I smile every time I see it.


Not only do I love the painting, but it also represents my "dream party" that I am dying to host. Remember this? The have the same feel to me and I am still planning it in my head. Oh, I can't wait until I can actually carry it out. I just need the perfect occasion.

Feel free to buy your own Janet Hill Studio painting. You're gonna love it!

No comments: