Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Summer Releases!

I've finished reading a few more books. I think I'm well on my way to reaching my goal of 52 books this year. The best thing about it is that I'm really reading at a leisurely pace and I'm only reading novels that truly appeal to me.


The Happiness Project 33
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo 34
The Homemade Life 35
Columbine 36

I loved The Homemade Life. It is definitley one of my "Top 5" this year. Here's the review I posted on Goodreads.com for it.

"Such a sweet foodie memoir. I LOVED reading this book. I felt like I was right across the kitchen table from Molly, perusing her recipes and hearing snippets of her life in relation to each one. I just loved this book and the warm, sweet, honey-scented feeling it left me with. Definitely recommended and would be a nice addition to one's bookshelf."

On yet another reading note, two books I've been looking forward to came out today (Fly Away Home and Sleepless) with another one coming out next Tuesday (Linger -- think Twilight with more wolves and no vamps). 





I'll have my reading cut out for me considering I'm already engrossed in another good read by a great author. 


 What are your favorite books? Any new recommendations? Send them my way!

 

No comments: