Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Pens, pens, everywhere pens!

Sorry its been a few days since my last post. We've been busy!

My beautiful cousin, Andrea, the baby of the 11 grandchildren, got married in a sweet ceremony in Warsaw, Indiana. It was a long haul for Jared and I but they are such a darling couple, we wouldn't have missed it.


Congratulations, Andrea and Greg! Thanks for letting us be a part of your day!

 Anyway, it feels like we just got back and we're already packing up again to go camping at Lake Geneva this weekend with some awesome friends. Jared's never been camping so I'm excited for him to have this experience, but I've never been camping without my dear friend, Marianne, so I'm a little nervous on what it will be like without her. Stay tuned!

I did decide that I needed to spend some time sorting through my purse today as it seems to have gotten out of control! I managed to organize it nicely save for these....



I still don't know where I'm going to store all of these pens! Maybe I'll need them on my camping trip.

No comments: