Friday, July 9, 2010

Where will I sleep?

We have trained our dogs to love to cuddle and snuggle, especially with blankets and pillows. I know, I know, it's silly, but it's what has happened. And now, I'm paying for that lesson. I'd like to show you what was in my bed when I went to get in last night...


Here is B snuggled on not just one, but two pillows, on my side, of course! What pillow will I use? How can I move that pretty face? He looks so much like a little puppy here.

I look to the other end of the bed thinking I could just lay lower in the bed to compensate for B and I find this.

...and this...


P is completely wrapped up in my blanket on top of the covers! Between them both, they take up my whole side of the bed!

Although it was late in the evening, I had to take a picture to document the nightly ritual. I don't know why it struck me as so funny last night, but it did. B eventually moved to the floor and P got "in his spot," which is in a ball at the foot of the bed by my feet and legs. That made it a lot more comfortable for me.

What I do for those dogs of mine! What crazy things do you do for your pet? I'd love to hear your story.

Also, stay tuned for some yummy dog-approved treats coming up in a few days. The boys go CRAZY over them. I've been trying to make the boys treats each week so that we're putting less and less processed food into our bodies and eating more natural, whole foods each week. I don't want to tackle their daily food since it took so long to find one that would work with all of their ailments so I thought that starting with their treats would be a good idea.

No comments: