Thursday, October 7, 2010

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough and Chocolate Cupcakes

I saw this fabulous recipe on Annie's Eats the other day and thought it sounded great but maybe a tad to rich for me, but it made me hungry for something like it so I decided to keep looking. Eventually, I stumbled upon this recipe for chocolate cupcakes with eggless cookie dough as icing. YUM!


I made the cupcakes first so that while they were baking, I could be making the cookie dough/icing. Find the recipe here. I made substitutions to make it vegan and let me tell you, the batter was INCREDIBLE! I think I loved the batter more than the actual cupcake. It was like a creamy mousse. YUM!






Once the cupcakes were in the oven, I started working on the cookie dough. Find the recipe card here. Super quick and easy to make and safe to eat without baking because there are no eggs (even if you aren't vegan).



Delicious, yummy, wonderful! I'd make these again, but when we're going to have a larger gathering than a party of 3. We had to send the left-overs to J's work, but they gobbled them up.


What other recipes should I try???

No comments: