Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Weekend in Chicagoland

This weekend J and I met my best friend and her growing family in Chicagoland. We spent a ton of time here. I love visiting Mecca (which is what my husband so kindly refers to it). I wish I could say that we found a ton of great things, but really, we got curtains and a trash can. Sometimes you hit the mother load and sometimes you end up with curtains.



We also had a pizza party in the hotel room, went shopping, went to The Cheesecake Factory, went swimming and just enjoyed being in each others company.  It was nice to have them to myself for the weekend... it always feels like I have to share them when we see them.


I get to see them in 9 more days and I get to "see" S Baby in 10 days and I get to find out what they are having!!! Can't wait to throw them a fantastic gender-reveal party!



No comments: