Thursday, November 4, 2010

Fall Weddings -- Part 2 of 3

My sorority sister, ex co-worker and friend, Amy, got married this past weekend. We were so excited to be a part of her day. She has exceptional taste and every piece of her day (from the invite to the last song) was done to perfection!

The save the date was by far my FAVORITE ever! It was absolutely gorgeous but charged with so much emotion, too. It was a black and white shot of TJ proposing in front of the Washington Monument! Stunning and perfectly done. At the ceremony, though, I think this was my favorite thing.


 This was the guest book and it featured a different picture of the couple on each page. Instant coffee table book after the wedding. At our wedding, we had people sign in the caption section of a photo album and we took their pictures upon arrival. We still look at the album and chuckle. One day it will be an invaluable time piece.

I knew she was rocking the purple shoes a while ago, but I loved seeing the final product!


The cake and groom's cake...



The decal on the mirror as you enter the reception. Love it!


Here I am with the beautiful bride.


And here is J and I.


And here are some shots of me and my friends from the reception!

No comments: