Thursday, November 11, 2010

Quinley's Shower -- Sneak Peek!

I've been busy prepping for Quinley Pearl's baby shower that's coming up quickly. Everything is now ready to go aside from the food I'll be making the night before.

Here's a quick sneak peek at some of what I've made for the shower! I hope Jon and Julie like it!


I wanted a small favor that would work to keep at the office... pink tic tacs it was! I had to cuten them up though. I love the way they turned out and they really mimic the banner I made, too.


I used the frame from our wedding that has been every color under the sun for the shower, too. I spray painted it to match the shower (just like I painted the bird above) and I modge-podged the "Q" with some scrapbooking paper that matched the e-vite pretty well. I LOVE the way it turned out.


Here is a quick look at the banner. It spells out her first and middle name. It's going to go behind the gift area.


Remember these? Leftover from the gender reveal party, they will now identify the hosts and the mama-to-be.


And one shot of my gift! I love making gifts look pretty. 


As always, I'll be sure to post pictures of the actual event!! Stay tuned!

No comments: