Friday, November 12, 2010

New Eyeglasses!

J and I always like to buy new eyeglasses toward the end of the year once we know how much we're going to have left in our FSA account.

I love inexpensive, fashionable glasses that are still good quality and J loves the bargain aspect of it. If you haven't ever heard of Zenni and you wear eyeglasses, this could change your life. Or, at least you'll never EVER buy from your eye doctor again. My glasses because I have a standard prescription are usually $9.95 per pair -- without insurance -- that's it! Jared's usually get up to $20 or so because he has a stronger prescription that requires rolling the lenses and whatnot, but I'll take it. In high school his glasses used to cost at least $400 a pair.

When I was looking into glasses recently, I noticed that they had re-done their site. Now you can upload a photo of yourself and "try on" the glasses you like.

 

I had so much fun with the new feature!! Clever!

I can't wait for my new glasses to arrive. I bought a pink pair to wear when I'm up late crafting. Just looking at them gets me in the mood to sew or craft!

No comments: