Thursday, April 28, 2011

Anyway, this book... is my boyfriend...

I have had a horribly heavy heart for nearly 24 hours. That being the case, you're getting a light-hearted post...about as light-hearted as they come. Just promise me that you won't take those you love for granted and that you'll do something today that makes you feel alive and invigorated! Do it for those who can't.. death has lost its sting, but we'll still miss those who are gone. My heart is aching today.

Off my soap box...

I love fantastical movies for little kids, like Ella Enchanted. If you, too, love that movie then you'll know where the title of my post comes from!

Anyway, I got a new picture frame for my bedside table and I thought nothing of it until I was watching Ella Enchanted a few weeks ago.

Aren't these eerily similar?


 My love for kiddie movies must be deeper in my subconscious than I think!!

No comments: