Monday, April 18, 2011

What's in your fridge?

I love 20x200. Don't know what 20x200 is? It's an art project; making great art affordable to the masses. There are 200 prints of each piece for $20 until they run out. They have other sizes as well if you fall in love with a certain piece.

While I was browsing the new art, I stumbled upon an art project by Mark Menjivar that I found fascinating! You Are What You Eat looks inside your refrigerator to expose a part of your life. It's intimate, it's fascinating, it's real and it's honest. I am addicted to these!

Midwife/Middle School Science Teacher | San Antonio, TX | 3-Person Household (including dog) | First week after deciding to eat locally grown vegetables. by Mark Menjivar

 You can purchase these two from 20x200... here and here. You can see his whole collection here. Please note the dead/frozen snake in the freezer from image #6. Fascinating!

Anyway, in the effort of being real and honest, here are some shots from my fridge!

Event Planner & IT Guy/ Madison, WI/ 6-person household (including 3 dogs)
 
 

So, what's in your fridge?

No comments: