Monday, April 25, 2011

A Weekend to Celebrate!

You all know I love sharing my weekends with you... here's what I did.

Friday, I drove to Indianapolis and painted with my sister at Wine and Canvas.


Then we went out to dinner and stayed up late chatting and reading.

Saturday, after breakfast at Paradise Bakery, we went to Nick's baseball game!



After the game, I headed to AG and UL's where I co-hosted a bridal shower...


...and an impromptu belated birthday celebration, complete with a Happy Birthday to Me cupcake from The Flying Cupcake.


After the parties winded down, I left and headed north to the Selmer's house where I surprised Aubs with my visit! While there, we watched Tangled (part of her Easter present from us), colored Easter eggs, gave baths, fed my little chunky chicken nugget (my new nickname for Aiden) and decorated Aubs' room with leftover decorations from the shower above.


I had too too much fun with all of them, but around bedtime, I headed home to WI!

Sunday, I slept late, we opened our Easter goodies, we had the Easter "treat" hunt with the dogs, we made Easter lunch and we went to the less-crowded 4:30 service at Blackhawk.

 

After church, we went to visit my garden plot before seeing the most amazing sunshine in the world.



It was a great weekend, but I am tired! I even managed to finish two books I was reading and swing by IKEA. Whew!

No comments: