Thursday, April 7, 2011

Busy Bs!

This has been an insane week for us in the Brown family! We are busy Bs!

J has had a week-long event at work that he is supporting so he's been in "uniform" and gone from 6am-7pm each day. I've been swamped with work, meetings, appointments, doctor's visits, etc! My dear, sweet, soon-to-be SIL celebrated a birthday yesterday, too. My dearest friend, M, is visiting this weekend and a good friend's band is performing this weekend.

Just because I want to, I'm going to tell you what I did on Tuesday. This is only Tuesday!

6:00am -- I get up as J heads out the door. I do my morning routine...
- Let out the dogs/Feed the dogs/Feed the fish/Water plants/etc
- Make the bed
- Start 2 loads of laundry (yes, I have two washers and two dryers -- both are eco-efficient front-loaders -- yes, I am spoiled)
- Unload dishes/start tea&breakfast
- Shower/Get ready
- Let dogs out again/Put dogs in the "beds"
- Pack lunch
7:30am -- VOTE
7:45am -- Park/Walk .5mi to work
8:00am -- Work
4:00pm -- Walk to car/Drive to Dr
4:30pm -- Travel Dr appt (blood work, shots, scripts, etc)
5:45pm -- Finally arrive home/Eat leftovers
6:15pm -- Stephen Ministry
9:00pm -- Head home!
9:15pm -- Home sweet home! Do nighttime routine (finish laundry, pick up, set out clothes, load/start dishwasher, etc) and conk out!

It was a busy day that was just part of a busy week!

No comments: