Thursday, January 5, 2012

35 Weeks -- Baby Boy has My Nose!!

I'm the Queen of the Remote! My ankles, feet and legs swelled quite a bit last night which was surprising after a few day hiatus so J ordered me to my chair.


And here is the lovely mobile!


How far along? 35 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 18 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes.
Sleep: Really getting fatigued but struggling with getting comfortable at night.
Best moment this week: Maternity pictures with a FANTASTIC photographer (see a sneak peek here) and seeing our little guy again from a 4D ultrasound! So fun. He has my nose!!!!


Miss Anything? Same ole' story... I miss bending over, rolling over, painting my toenails, sleeping on my belly, etc.
Movement: He's moving quite a bit still, more shifting than flopping anymore.  
Food cravings: Dairy and eggs.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Have you started to show yet: Yes.
Gender: Boy!
Labor Signs: Nope.
Belly Button in or out? Flat!
Wedding rings on or off? Nope. Nada. Zilch.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, excited but overwhelmed!! I could really use my mom or sister for even a weekend!
Looking forward to: Our 5th wedding anniversary tomorrow. Where have these 5 years gone? Wow!

No comments: