Thursday, January 12, 2012

36 Weeks -- Come out, come out!

My best friend gave birth to her healthy babies at 36 weeks and my sister gave birth to my healthy nephew at 36 weeks... so in my mind this baby boy can come out anytime now! I am so ready to meet you!!!  


Please disregard the pjs and haggard appearance below. You've been warned. 



How far along? 36 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 18 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes. Really feeling frumpy regardless of what I wear...
Sleep: Still uncomfortable but I seem to be getting up more often and when I do I have a harder time going back to sleep.
Best moment this week: Celebrating our 5th wedding anniversary and learning all about labor and delivery at our class on Saturday!
Miss Anything? Lots of things this week but nothing too much.
Movement: He's a shifter and he has quite an arm! He's super strong!
Food cravings: Ice cream and veggie-sausage patties. Weird.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Have you started to show yet: Yes.
Gender: Boy!
Labor Signs: Nope.
Belly Button in or out? Flat!
Wedding rings on or off? Nope.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Ready. I am happy, but ready.
Looking forward to: The big Brown family get-together on Saturday and another ultrasound to see our little guy next Monday -- coupled with the day off -- double awesome!

No comments: