Of course, we still have plenty to do to be "ready" but in life you don't always get to have everything just so. So, we are trying to make sure the last "big" things are done and ready to go and if the smaller things don't get done, they just don't get done.
Here's my running list... some things are quick and easy, some not so much...
1. Email our pediatrician about our vaccination schedule and circumcision questions.
5. Load my L&D playlist onto my IPod.
9. Work on the baby crafts -- particularly the burp cloths.
10. Install a baby gate with a foot opener outside of the nursery.
12. Wash the diapers. Repeat.
13. Pack our bags for the hospital!
14. Pack his diaper bag.
15. Call two day care options about additional visits.
16. Finish nursery: decorate curtains
Whew... see, a lot going on! But the list is a lot shorter than it was on Friday, so that's a plus. And some things aren't a big deal if they don't get done, other things would make more of a difference, so we're working on it!