Tuesday, April 16, 2013

April Showers Bring May Flowers

We got a few hours of sunshine this morning! It was a great couple of hours. We took a long walk/run before music class. I know that all this rain will make for great gardening weather in a few weeks but right now it seems never-ending.


I've been finalizing my garden plans and ordering the few starts that I get from an organic gardener in Mt Horeb. I think we're going to grow some herbs and a few vegetables here at home but the majority will still be at Epic. I'm working on getting our house spring cleaned indoors so that as soon as the weather clears, I can head outside and get everything set up! I'm going stir crazy... but it is nice having a clean house. So far the guest room, the bathrooms upstairs and Daredevil's room have all be spring cleaned as well as the hallway and its two closets.

I'm also working on a backyard cookout for Mr Tech Guy and Twin's birthday. It's the big 3-0! I'm thinking that the backyard will still be too muddy to hang out there but I'm just going to be flexible.

.........................................

I also just want to send out some prayers for Boston. What a senseless act. What is this world coming to? 


No comments: